1. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol
2. Close Your Eyes by Michael Bublé
3. This Is A Way by David Choi
4. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
5. That Girl by David Choi
6. Best Friend by Jason Chen
7. Forever by Jesse and The Rippers
8. Falling For You by Chester See
9. Rude by MAGIC!
10. Talking To The Moon by Bruno Mars
"This Is A Way"
The ones we love tend to stay in our hearts and minds long after the relationship ends. While some move on quickly, others dwell and heal at a slower pace. Whatever the case, the thoughts, emotions and memories we experience during this time are heart wrenchingly powerful and real.
Each day comes to pass and I wake up to each morning taking a deep breathe and saying, “I can do this, God”
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via kordash)